|Posted by Oneness Ecuador on September 16, 2009 at 2:13 AM|
One day a little girl who was less than 7 years old went to see Sri Bhagavan's Personal Dharsan wit her Parents who were indian citizens who are migrating with the Family to USA!
Sri Bhagavan was sitting in the white Chair and blessing each of the family with lots of love and grace one by one listening to their prayersand desires!
When it was the Little girl's turned she started to speak to Beloved Bhagavan with a happy smile. . .
- Bhagavan my parents told me that we are going to fly soon by a Flight to a Country called United States of America which is very far from India.
Sri Bhagavan smiled and asked
- Oh is it?
Then the little girl answered "Yes" with a sad expression.
Bhagavan asked her
- Why Kanna (dear)? Why are you sad?
Little girl replied with low voice
- Bhagavan my parent's told that when it is Morning in America its Night in India and when its Night in America then its morning in India. . . .
- Yes dear, so why are you sad about the Day and Night about the Both countries?
The little Lovely girl said
- Bhagavan if i go to America and pray at morning it will be night in India, if i pray during that time how will you listen to my prayer? cos its night for you and you will be sleeping during the time i Pray you and Amma!
Sri Bhagavan spoke to that girl wit lots of love saying:
- My dear Child.. . . You can pray me anytime you wanted and ask my grace anywhere you are cos I and Amma never sleep. . . As we will be always listening to our Devotees prayers all the Time. My dear while the Time you pray us, next second we will listen to your prayer and help you so leave your worries and go to America happily, I and Amma always with you!
Sri Bhagavan Blessed that little girl with His love and grace!
The little girl was so clear and happy about what Sri Bhagavan Said. .. She got the blessings from her Divine Father and left the Dharsan hall thanking Amma Bhagavan with Her Parent's!
No words to praise our Amma Bhagavan for their Love Towards us in this World. They are the fullest expression Of Love!
Thank you thank you thank you.
Amma Bhagavan Saranam! ! !
Categories: Ense├▒anzas Sri Bhagavan